FEMINA: Third Transnational Project Meeting
In a concerted effort to foster inclusion and empower women in the cultural and creative sector, the Erasmus Plus co-funded project Femina (Project No: 2022-1-LU01-KA210-VET-000081625) has been making significant strides. The third Transnational Project Meeting (TPM) recently took place in Luxembourg on 6th June 2023, hosted by the project coordinator, Luxembourg Creative Lab a.s.b.l. During this gathering, project partners, including Budakov Films from Bulgaria, convened to discuss various aspects of project management, activity development, and training program evaluation. This article provides a comprehensive overview of the outcomes and discussions from the meeting.
- Project Management and Communication: The foundation of any successful collaborative project lies in sound management and smooth communication between partners. At the TPM, the consortium discussed the project management framework, ensuring that all partners were aligned with their roles, responsibilities and deadlines until the end of the project. The project sustainability and the maintenance of the project outputs were also considered. The meeting facilitated the exchange of ideas and best practices, strengthening the project’s overall coordination.
- Developing Diversity-Centered Learning Objectives: Activity 2 of the Femina project focuses on developing diversity-centered learning objectives. During the TPM, the consortium engaged in insightful discussions on the formulated comprehensive learning objectives that promote inclusivity and address the specific needs of women in the cultural and creative sector. By incorporating diverse perspectives and expertise, the partners laid the groundwork for a transformative training program.
- Creating a Blended Training Program and Training: Activity 3 involved the development of a blended training program that combines online and in-person components. The TPM provided an opportunity for the partners to review and refine the program’s structure, content, and delivery methods. By leveraging innovative teaching techniques and digital resources, the consortium aimed to provide an engaging and effective learning experience for participants.
- Evaluating the Training Program: The central focus of discussion during the TPM was Activity 4: Training Program Evaluation. The consortium analyzed the results of focus group interviews conducted with previous program participants. Valuable insights and feedback were shared, enabling the partners to identify areas for improvement and fine-tuning. By continuously evaluating and refining the training program, Femina aims to enhance its impact on empowering women in the cultural and creative sector.
- Dissemination Strategy and Quality Management: Recognizing the importance of disseminating project outcomes and ensuring high-quality deliverables, the consortium dedicated a significant portion of the meeting to discussing the dissemination strategy and quality management. The partners explored various channels and approaches to effectively communicate project achievements, share best practices, and engage with stakeholders.
The third Transnational Project Meeting of the Erasmus Plus co-funded project Femina proved to be a crucial milestone in advancing the inclusion of women in the cultural and creative sector. With active participation from the two project partners, including Luxembourg Creative Lab a.s.b.l. and Budakov Films, discussions on project management, activity development, and training program evaluation were fruitful and insightful. By fostering collaboration, embracing diversity, and maintaining a commitment to quality, Femina continues to pave the way for empowering women in the cultural and creative sector, leaving a lasting impact on the industry as a whole.
*The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.